The BioBasic gas analyser determines the methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen and hydrogen sulfide concentrations in a biogas. It can be used to analyse biogas from various sources and is suitable for all biogas producers.
BioBasic operates completely independently and can be easily connected to various control systems. The analyser meets all legal, technical, safety and control requirements. Several versions are available, depending on the compounds to be analysed and the number of measuring points.
In a landfill gas pumping plant or a digestion plant, the gas analyser unit is fitted to the biogas network. The gas samples are sucked from the measuring points (maximum of 6) into the analyser.
The methane and carbon dioxide concentrations are determined by using infrared measurement and the oxygen and hydrogen sulfide concentrations with electrochemical cells.
There is minimal need for maintenance: the internal gas piping and measurement components of the equipment are flushed with pure air in between sample taking. This has notably extended the service life of the hydrogen sulfide cell, for example.
Areas of application
- Biowaste digestion plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Landfill gas pumping plants
BioBasic gas analyser features
- CH4 and H2S measurement as standard
- CO2 and NH3 and/or O2 measurement as options
- Easy-to-use touch screen user interface
- Failure indication in text form
- Diverse data transfer options
- Connect up to 6 measuring points
- Installed to the biogas network
- Automatic flushing of the internal gas piping and measurement components with pure air in between sample taking
- Operates independently and can be easily connected to various control systems
- Extensive calibration interval
- Low maintenance costs
- CE/CSA/UL approval