Our invoicing address and e-invoice operator have changed 1st October 2019
Invoice processing - please note
Please include the following information in order to ensure smooth processing of your invoice.
- Purchase order number (POxx)
- Project number, if known (eg.PR8172/10)
- Sarlin's reference (name)
- Cost center
Please note: Only one purchase order / invoice.
Invoices with incomplete information will be returned to the sender.
- Company: Sarlin Oy Ab
- Reg.no / VAT FI06126835
- E-invoice address: 003706126835
- Operator: 003723327487/Apix Oy
Invoices by e-mail
- E-mail recipient (To): firstname.lastname@example.org (no other addresses)
- Use of CC and BCC addresses is allowed
- Subject: only word "Invoice" and the invoice number
- Only one invoice in one e-mail.
- Invoices are to be attached as PDFs. Note: Sending invoices in any other format is not allowed and will not be processed, also e-mail body text is not processed.
- Invoice attachments must be in the same file with the invoice: first page invoice, attachments after that.
- The sending e-mail address must be able to receive e-mails.
- Rejected e-mail invoices will be returned to sender's email.
Invoices by mail
Sarlin Oy Ab
00781 HELSINKI, Finland
- Acceptable paper size: A4 (210 x 297 mm, 8,267 x 11,692 in)
- Paper weight: 70-120 g/m²
(2,47 - 4,23 oz/1,2 yr2)
- Invoices and attachments must be in the same envelope.
- Quality of printing must be good.
- No staples or paperclips.
For additional information please contact:
Saila Kuhlman, saila.kuhlman (at) sarlin.com